- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: PKCtheta (Ab-676) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 674~678 (R-L-S-F-A) derived from Human PKCΘ.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total PKCΘ protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRKCQ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PRKCT, nPKC-theta, MOR1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006248.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453976
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5588
- This is a calcium-independent, phospholipid-dependent, serine- and threonine-specific enzyme. Essential for T-cell receptor (TCR)-mediated T-cell activation, but is dispensable during TCR-dependent thymocyte development. Links the TCR signaling complex to the activation of NF-κ-B in mature T lymphocytes. Required for interleukin-2 (IL2) production. PKC is activated by diacylglycerol. which in turn phosphorylates a range of cellular proteins. PKC also serves as the receptor for phorbol esters, a class of tumor promoters.
- 1: Kristof Van Kolen, et al. (2006) FEBS J ; 273: 1843 - 1854. Martin Villalba, et al. (2002) J. Cell Biol ; 157: 253. Jie Zhang, et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem ; 279: 22118 - 22123. Castro AF, et al. (1998) Am J Physiol Cell Physiol; 275: C113 - C119.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-402
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.