- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln580-Pro737
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19.64 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PRKCE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein Kinase C Epsilon Type, nPKC-Epsilon, PRKCE, PKCE
- Protein Accession Number: Q02156
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5581
- Protein Kinase C Epsilon type is a member of the serine- and threonine-specific protein kinase family that can be activated by calcium and the second messenger diacylglycerol. Protein Kinase C Epsilon contains these domains: one AGC-kinase C-terminal domain, one C2 domain, one protein kinase domain and two phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers. Protein Kinase C Epsilon phosphorylate a variety of protein targets and has been identified to participate in diverse cellular signaling pathways. It has many different cellular functions, such as neuron channel activation, apoptosis, cardioprotection from ischemia, heat shock response, as well as insulin exocytosis. Protein Kinase C Epsilon also serves as the receptor for phorbol esters, a class of tumor promoters.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-145
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.