- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PITPNM2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 639-668 amino acids from the Central region of human PITPNM2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 149 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PITPNM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Membrane-associated phosphatidylinositol transfer protein 2, Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein, membrane-associated 2, PITPnm 2, Pyk2 N-terminal domain-interacting receptor 3, NIR-3, PITPNM2, KIAA1457, NIR3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZ72
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74717733
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57605
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PITPNM2 belongs to a family of membrane-associatedphosphatidylinositol transfer domain-containing proteins that sharehomology with the Drosophila retinal degeneration B (rdgB) protein(Ocaka et al., 2005 [PubMed 15627748]).
- 1: Ocaka, L., et al. Cytogenet. Genome Res. 108(4):293-302(2005)
- 2: Tomsig, J.L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(12):10048-10054(2003)
- 3: Lev, S., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 19(3):2278-2288(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-184
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.