- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PITPNM1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 143-171 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PITPNM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 135 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PITPNM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Membrane-associated phosphatidylinositol transfer protein 1, Drosophila retinal degeneration B homolog, Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein, membrane-associated 1, PITPnm 1, Pyk2 N-terminal domain-interacting receptor 2, NIR-2, PITPNM1, DRES9, NIR2, PITPNM
- Protein Accession Number: O00562
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9600
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PITPNM1 belongs to a family of membrane-associatedphosphatidylinositol transfer domain-containing proteins that sharehomology with the Drosophila retinal degeneration B (rdgB) protein(Ocaka et al., 2005 [PubMed 15627748]).
- 1: Burgis, N.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(6):3531-3538(2007)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Litvak, V., et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 7(3):225-234(2005)
- 4: Amarilio, R., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(7):5934-5944(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-059
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.