- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: This PITPNA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 243-270 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PITPNA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PITPNA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein alpha isoform, PI-TP-alpha, PtdIns transfer protein alpha, PtdInsTP alpha, PITPNA, PITPN
- Protein Accession Number: Q00169
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5306
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Catalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- 1: Dickeson S.K., et al. Gene 142:301-305(1994).
- 2: Tanaka S., et al. Submitted (NOV-1995) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 3: Lubec G., et al. Submitted (MAR-2007) to UniProtKB.
- 4: Rikova K., et al. Cell 131:1190-1203(2007).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-980
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin