- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human PIST.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: PIST peptide is used for blocking the activity of PIST antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PIST peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GOPC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAL, FIG, PIST, GOPC1, dJ94G16.2, CAL, Golgi-associated PDZ and coiled-coil motif-containing protein, CFTR-associated ligand
- Protein Accession Number: AAG00572
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9837431
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57120
- 1: Yu Z, Horton A, Bravin M, et al. A novel protein complex linking the delta2 glutamate receptor and autophagy: implications for neurodegeneration in Lurcher mice. Neuron 2002; 35:921-33.
- 2: Takeuchi T, Misaki A, Chen BK, et al. H-cadherin expression in breast cancer. Histopathology 1999; 35:87-88.
- 3: Sato M, Mori Y, Sakurada A, et al. The H-cadherin (CDH13) gene is inactivated in human lung cancer. Hum. Gen. 1998; 103:96-101.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3631P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.