- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PISD antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 223-250 amino acids from the Central region of human PISD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PISD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylserine decarboxylase proenzyme, Phosphatidylserine decarboxylase alpha chain, Phosphatidylserine decarboxylase beta chain, PISD
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UG56
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033492
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23761
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Phosphatidylserine decarboxylases catalyze the formation of phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) by decarboxylation of phosphatidylserine (PS). Type I PSDs, such as PISD, are targeted to the inner mitochondrial membrane by an N-terminal targeting sequence. PISD also contains a conserved LGST motif that functions as an autocatalytic cleavage site where the proenzyme is split into mature alpha and beta subunits
- 1: Simpson,J.C., et.al., EMBO Rep.(3), 287-292 (2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-660
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.