- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PIP5KL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PIP5KL1 antibody can be used for detection of PIP5KL1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. PIP5KL1 antibody can be used for detection of PIP5KL1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10410 - Fetal Lung Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store PIP5KL1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIP5KL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PIP5KL1, MGC46424, PIPKH, RP11-203J24.5, bA203J24.5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_775763
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27735085
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 138429
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PIP5KL1 may act as a scaffold to localize and regulate type I PI (4)P 5-kinases to specific compartments within the cell, where they generate PI (4,5)P2 for actin nucleation, signaling and scaffold protein recruitment and conversion to PI (3,4,5)P3.
- 1: Chang, J.D., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (12), 11672-11679.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-764
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.