- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PIP5K3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1531-1561 amino acids from the Central region of human PIP5K3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 237 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIKFYVE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 1-phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate 5-kinase, Phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate 5-kinase, FYVE finger-containing phosphoinositide kinase, PIKfyve, Phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate 5-kinase type III, PIPkin-III, Type III PIP kinase, PIKFYVE, KIAA0981, PIP5K3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y2I7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 300669693
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 200576
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PIP5K3 belongs to a large family of lipid kinases that alter the phosphorylation status of intracellular phosphatidylinositol. Signaling by phosphorylated species of phosphatidylinositol regulates diverse cellular processes, including membrane trafficking and cytoskeletal reorganization.
- 1: Sbrissa, D., et al., Mol. Cell. Biol. 24(23):10437-10447 (2004).
- 2: Yang, S.A., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 279(40):42331-42336 (2004).
- 3: Ikonomov, O.C., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 278(51):50863-50871 (2003).
- 4: Ikonomov, O.C., et al., Mol. Biol. Cell 14(11):4581-4591 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-704
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.