- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PIP5K2B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 286-317 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PIP5K2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIP4K2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylinositol 5-phosphate 4-kinase type-2 beta, 1-phosphatidylinositol 5-phosphate 4-kinase 2-beta, Diphosphoinositide kinase 2-beta, Phosphatidylinositol 5-phosphate 4-kinase type II beta, PI(5)P 4-kinase type II beta, PIP4KII-beta, PtdIns(5)P-4-kinase isoform 2-beta, PIP4K2B, PIP5K2B
- Protein Accession Number: P78356
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47605991
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8396
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PIP5K2B catalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate on the fifth hydroxyl of the myo-inositol ring to form phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate. It is a member of the phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase family. The encoded protein sequence does not show similarity to other kinases, but the protein does exhibit kinase activity. Additionally, the encoded protein interacts with p55 TNF receptor.
- 1: Rao, V.D., et al., Cell 94(6):829-839 (1998).
- 2: Castellino, A.M., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 272(9):5861-5870 (1997).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-362
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin