- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QTPAEDVPLNPSK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing Human PIM2 (myc and DYKDDDDK tagged), a band of approx. 38kDa is observed. No bands are observed in mock-transfected HEK293 and the same band is observed using anti-myc antibody. Recommended concentration: 0.5-1ug/ml. Primary incubations were for 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Testis. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PIM2, pim-2 oncogene, pim-2h, proto-oncogene Pim-2 (serine threonine kinase), serine/threonine protein kinase pim-2, serine/threonine-protein kinase pim-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006866.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42821112
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11040
- 1: Morishita D, Katayama R, Sekimizu K, Tsuruo T, Fujita N, Pim kinases promote cell cycle progression by phosphorylating and down-regulating p27Kip1 at the transcriptional and posttranscriptional levels.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-337
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin