- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PIM1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with PIM1 recombinant protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein kinase pim-1, PIM1
- Protein Accession Number: P11309
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83305339
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5292
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PIM1, which belongs to the Serine/Threonine protein kinase family, is thought to play a role in signal transduction in blood cells. The protooncogene PIM1 encodes a protein kinase upregulated in prostate cancer. It may affect the structure or silencing of chromatin by phosphorylating HP1 gamma/CBX3. PIM1 is expressed primarily in cells of the hematopoietic and germ line lineages.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002). Pasqualucci, L., et al., Nature 412(6844):341-346 (2001). Koike, N., et al., FEBS Lett. 467(1):17-21 (2000). Reeves, R., et al., Gene 90(2):303-307 (1990). Telerman, A., et al., Mol. Cell. Biol. 8(4):1498-1503 (1988).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-294
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin