- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QASLDSIREAVINSQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human Brain (Amygdala and Cerebral Cortex) lysates (calculated MW of 90.5kDa according to NP_055585.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Thyroid and Kidney. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform PIKE-S (NP_055585.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10131 - Human Amygdala Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AGAP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CENTG1, centaurin, gamma 1, AGAP2, FLJ16430, GGAP2, KIAA0167, PIKE, Arf GAP with GTP-binding protein-like, ANK repeat and PH domains 2, GTP-binding and GTPase activating protein 2, centaurin gamma1, phosphoinositide 3-kinase enhancer
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055585.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7661962
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116986
- 1: Liu Z, Jang SW, Liu X, Cheng D, Peng J, Yepes M, Li XJ, Matthews S, Watts C, Asano M, Hara-Nishimura I, Luo HR, Ye K. Neuroprotective actions of PIKE-L by inhibition of SET proteolytic degradation by asparagine endopeptidase. Mol. Cell 2008 Mar 29 (6): 665-78.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-997
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.