- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human PIK3R4.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: PIK3R4 peptide is used for blocking the activity of PIK3R4 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CXCR4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIK3R4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphoinositide-3-kinase regulatory subunit 4, p150, Phosphoinositide 3-kinase adaptor protein, PI3-kinase p150 subunit, PI3-kinase regulatory subunit 4, VPS15
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055417
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23943912
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 30849
- 1: Herman PK, Stack JH, and Emr SD. A genetic and structural analysis of the yeast Vps15 protein kinase: evidence for a direct role of Vps15p in vacuolar protein delivery. EMBO J. 1991; 10:4049-60.
- 2: Stasyk OV, van der Klei IJ, Bellu AR, et al. A Pichia pastoris VPS15 homologue is required in selective peroxisome autophagy. Curr. Genet. 1999; 36:262-9.
- 3: Kihara A, Noda T, Ishihara N, et al. Two distinct Vps34 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase complexes function in autophagy and carboxypeptidase Y sorting in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J. Cell Biol. 2001; 152:519-30.
- 4: Stack JH, DeWald DB, Takegawa K, et al. Vesicle-mediated protein transport: regulatory interactions between the Vps15 protein kinase and the Vps34 PtdIns 3-kinase essential for protein sorting to the vacuole in yeast. J. Cell Biol. 1995; 129:321-34.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7949P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin