- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PIK3R3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 316-346 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PIK3R3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IF starting dilution is: 1:100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIK3R3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit gamma, PI3-kinase regulatory subunit gamma, PI3K regulatory subunit gamma, PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit gamma, Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase 55 kDa regulatory subunit gamma, PI3-kinase subunit p55-gamma, PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p55-gamma, p55PIK, PIK3R3
- Protein Accession Number: Q92569
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373310
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8503
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PIK3R3 binds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases through its SH2 domain and regulates their kinase activity. During insulin stimulation, it also binds to IRS-1. It is a component of a heterodimer of p110 (catalytic) and p55 (regulatory) subunits. The protein is expressed at highest levels in brain and testis. Lower levels are detected in adipose tissue, kidney, heart, lung and skeletal muscle. The protein contains 2 SH2 domains.
- 1: Dey, B.R., et al., Gene 209 (1-2), 175-183 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-351
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.