- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the amino terminus of human PIK3C3.
- SPECIES: human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of PIK3C3 Antibody (catalog number 7891). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PIK3C3 Peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIK3C3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VPS34, hVps34, VPS34, Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase catalytic subunit type 3, Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p100 subunit, PI3-kinase type 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002638
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34761064
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5289
- 1: Stopkova P, Saito T, Papolos DF, et al. Identification of PIK3C3 promoter variant associated with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Biol. Psychiatry 2004; 55:981-8.
- 2: Hal BS, Gabernet-Castello C, Voak A, et al. TbVps34, the trypanosome orthologue of Vps34, is required for Golgi complex segregation. J. Biol. Chem. 2006; 281:27600-12.
- 3: Backer JM. The regulation and function of class III PI3Ks: novel roles for Vps34. Biochem. J. 2008; 410:1-17.
- 4: Jaber N, Dou Z, Lin RZ, et al. Mammalian PIK3C3/VPS34: the key to autophagic processing in liver and heart. Autophagy 2012; 8:707-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7891P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin