- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 661-764 of human PIGR (NP_002635.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: SGC-7901
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIGR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Polymeric immunoglobulin receptor, PIgR, Poly-Ig receptor, Hepatocellular carcinoma-associated protein TB6, Secretory component, PIGR
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5284
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. The encoded poly-Ig receptor binds polymeric immunoglobulin molecules at the basolateral surface of epithelial cells; the complex is then transported across the cell to be secreted at the apical surface. A significant association was found between immunoglobulin A nephropathy and several SNPs in this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-020
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.