- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This PIGM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 394-423 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PIGM.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIGM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPI mannosyltransferase 1, 241-, GPI mannosyltransferase I, GPI-MT-I, Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class M protein, PIG-M, PIGM
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H3S5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74752622
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 93183
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PIGM encodes a transmembrane protein that is located in the endoplasmic reticulum and is involved in GPI-anchor biosynthesis. The glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchor is a glycolipid which contains three mannose molecules in its core backbone. The GPI-anchor is found on many blood cells and serves to anchor proteins to the cell surface. PIGM encodes a mannosyltransferase, GPI-MT-I, that transfers the first mannose to GPI on the lumenal side of the endoplasmic reticulum.
- 1: Almeida, A.M., et al. Nat. Med. 12(7):846-851(2006) Maeda, Y., et al. EMBO J. 20 (1-2), 250-261 (2001) Kinoshita, T., et al. Curr Opin Chem Biol 4(6):632-638(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-649
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.