- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PIGB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 28-56 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PIGB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIGB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GPI mannosyltransferase 3, 241-, GPI mannosyltransferase III, GPI-MT-III, Phosphatidylinositol-glycan biosynthesis class B protein, PIG-B, PIGB
- Protein Accession Number: Q92521
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74716597
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9488
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a transmembrane protein that is locatedin the endoplasmic reticulum and is involved in GPI-anchorbiosynthesis. The glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) anchor is aglycolipid found on many blood cells and serves to anchor proteinsto the cell surface. This gene is thought to encode a member of afamily of dolichol-phosphate-mannose (Dol-P-Man) dependentmannosyltransferases.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Hwang, G.W., et al.Toxicol Sci 32(5):581-583(2007)
- 3: Anikster, Y., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 71(2):407-414(2002)
- 4: Kinoshita, T., et al. Curr Opin Chem Biol 4(6):632-638(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-888
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.