- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PI3KR5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 392-421 amino acids from the Central region of human PI3KR5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 97 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIK3R5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphoinositide 3-kinase regulatory subunit 5, PI3-kinase regulatory subunit 5, PI3-kinase p101 subunit, Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase regulatory subunit, PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit, Protein FOAP-2, PtdIns-3-kinase p101, p101-PI3K, PIK3R5
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WYR1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74716480
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23533
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PI3KR5 is a regulatory subunit of the PI3K gamma complex. This protein, which interacts with G beta gamma proteins, is a heterodimer of a catalytic subunit (PI3KCG/p120) and a regulatory (PI3KR5a/p101) subunit.
- 1: Brock, C., et al., J. Cell Biol. 160(1):89-99 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-352
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.