- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This PI3KR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 268-298 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PI3KR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 82 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PIK3R2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase regulatory subunit beta, PI3-kinase regulatory subunit beta, PI3K regulatory subunit beta, PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit beta, Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase 85 kDa regulatory subunit beta, PI3-kinase subunit p85-beta, PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-beta, PIK3R2
- Protein Accession Number: O00459
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5296
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PI3KR2 binds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases, through its SH2 domain, and acts as an adapter, mediating the association of the p110 catalytic unit to the plasma membrane.
- 1: Janssen, J.W., et al., Oncogene 16(13):1767-1772 (1998).
- 2: Volinia, S., et al., Oncogene 7(4):789-793 (1992).
- 3: Carpenter, C.L., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 265(32):19704-19711 (1990).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-350
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.