- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PI16 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 301-329 amino acids from the Central region of human PI16.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PI16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Peptidase inhibitor 16, PI-16, Cysteine-rich secretory protein 9, CRISP-9, PSP94-binding protein, PI16, CRISP9, PSPBP
- Protein Accession Number: Q6UXB8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74749419
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 221476
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Putative serine protease inhibitor (By similarity).
- 1: Bozaoglu, K., et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 95(5):2476-2485(2010)
- 2: Reeves, J.R., et al. Clin. Cancer Res. 12 (20 PT 1), 6018-6022 (2006) :
- 3: Reeves, J.R., et al. Biochem. J. 385 (PT 1), 105-114 (2005) :
- 4: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-398
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.