- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This PHYH2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 550-578 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PHYH2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HACL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2-hydroxyacyl-CoA lyase 1, 41--, 2-hydroxyphytanoyl-CoA lyase, 2-HPCL, Phytanoyl-CoA 2-hydroxylase 2, HACL1, HPCL, HPCL2, PHYH2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UJ83
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20455027
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26061
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PHYH2 catalyzes a carbon-carbon cleavage reaction; cleaves a 2-hydroxy-3-methylacyl-CoA into formyl-CoA and a 2-methyl-branched fatty aldehyde.
- 1: Kikuchi,M., et.al., J. Biol. Chem. 279 (1), 421-428 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-607
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.