- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Asp612
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70.5 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Tris200mM NaClpH8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PGM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphoglucomutase-2, PGM 2, Glucose phosphomutase 2, Phosphodeoxyribomutase, Phosphopentomutase, PGM2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96G03
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530363504
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55276
- Phosphoglucomutase-2 (PGM2) is a member of PGM family, which catalyzes the inter-conversion of sugar phosphates and participates in anabolic and catabolic reactions. When cells are grown in glucose, PGM catalyzes the conversion of glucose-6-phosphate to glucose-1-phosphate an important precursor required for the synthesis of UDP glucose and trehalose. PGM2 catalyzes the conversion of the nucleoside breakdown products ribose-1-phosphate and deoxyribose-1-phosphate to the corresponding 5-phosphopentoses, and it may also catalyze the interconversion of glucose-1-phosphate and glucose-6-phosphate. But this protein has low glucose 1,6-bisphosphate synthase activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-619
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.