- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DIDIATEDKSPVDT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 85kDa band observed in Mouse Brain lysates (calculated MW of 83.3kDa according to Human NP_002591.2 and 82.1kDa according to Mouse NP_062814.2). In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing Human PDE4B a band of approx. 85kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the non-transfected HEK293. Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.0 ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Prostate. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms (NP_002591.2, NP_001032418.1, NP_001032416.1 and NP_001032417.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDE4B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PDE4B, phosphodiesterase 4B, cAMP-specific (phosphodiesterase E4 dunce homolog, Drosophila), RP5-876C12.1, DKFZp686F2182, DPDE4, MGC126529, PDEIVB , OTTHUMP00000046896, cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4B, dunce-like phosphodiesterase E4, phosphodiesterase 4B, cAMP-specific, phosphodiesterase 4B, cAMP-specific (dunce (Drosophila)-homolog phosphodiesterase E4)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002591.2,NP_001032418.1,NP_001032416.1,NP_001032417.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32171241
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5142
- 1: Millar JK, Pickard BS, Mackie S, James R, Christie S, Buchanan SR, Malloy MP, Chubb JE, Huston E, Baillie GS, Thomson PA, Hill EV, Brandon NJ, Rain JC, Camargo LM, Whiting PJ, Houslay MD, Blackwood DH, Muir WJ, Porteous DJ. DISC1 and PDE4B are interacting genetic factors in schizophrenia that regulate cAMP signaling. Science. 2005 Nov 18;310(5751):1187-91.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-181
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.