- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: Amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human PHAP.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: PHAP peptide is used for blocking the activity of PHAP antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PHAP peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANP32A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LANP, MAPM, PP32, HPPCn, PHAP1, PHAPI, I1PP2A, C15orf1, LANP, Acidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member A, Acidic nuclear phosphoprotein pp32
- Protein Accession Number: P39687
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 730318
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8125
- 1: Jiang X, Kim HE, Shu H, Zhao Y, Zhang H, Kofron J, Donnelly J, Burns D, Ng SC, Rosenberg S, Wang X. Distinctive roles of PHAP proteins and prothymosin-alpha in a death regulatory pathway. Science. 2003;299(5604):223-6.
- 2: Cotteret S, Jaffer ZM, Beeser A, et al. p21-activated kinase 5 (Pak5) localizes to mitochondria and inhibits apoptosis by phosphorylated BAD. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2003; 23:5526-39.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3152P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin