- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Sheep: (100%), Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: PHAP antibody was raised with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids at amino terminus of human PHAP.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of PHAP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PHAP antibody can be used for detection of all three identified isoforms of PHAP including PHAP I, PHAP I2a, and PHAP III by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1207 - Raji Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-007 - Raji Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: PHAP Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PHAP Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PHAP antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ANP32A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PHAP Antibody: LANP, MAPM, PP32, HPPCn, PHAP1, PHAPI, I1PP2A, C15orf1, LANP, Acidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member A, Acidic nuclear phosphoprotein pp32
- Protein Accession Number: P39687
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 730318
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8125
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PHAP Antibody: Apoptosis is related to many diseases and development. Caspase-9 plays a central role in cell death induced by a variety of apoptosis activators. Cytochrome c, after released from mitochondria, binds to Apaf-1, which forms an apoptosome that in turn binds to and activate procaspase-9. Activated caspase-9 cleaves and activates the effector caspases (caspase-3, -6 and -7), which are responsible for the proteolytic cleavage of many key proteins in apoptosis. The tumor suppressor putative HLA-DR-associated proteins (PHAPs) were recently identified as important regulators of mitochondrion apoptosis. PHAP appears to facilitate apoptosome-medicated caspase-9 activation and to stimulate the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. PHAP was also shown to oppose both Ras- and Myc-medicated cell transformation.
- 1: Jiang X, Kim HE, Shu H, Zhao Y, Zhang H, Kofron J, Donnelly J, Burns D, Ng SC , Rosenberg S, Wang X. Distinctive roles of PHAP proteins and prothymosin-α in a death regulatory pathway. Science. 2003;299(5604):223-6.
- 2: Nicholson DW, Thornberry NA. Apoptosis. Life and death decisions. Science. 2003 10;299(5604):214-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3149
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin