- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EPKDESARKND
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 24kDa band observed in Human Kidney, Liver and Testis lysates, and approx 25kDa in Mouse Testis lysates (calculated MW of 21.7kDa according to Human NP_006658.1 and Mouse NP_058063.2). These molecular weights are routinely observed by other sources. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3µg/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. IHC: Paraffin embedded Human Testis. Recommended concentration: 5µg/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PGRMC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PGRMC1, MPR, progesterone receptor membrane component 1 , HGNC:16090, HPR6.6, progesterone binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006658.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5729875
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10857
- 1: Hand RA, Craven RJ. Hpr6.6 protein mediates cell death from oxidative damage in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. J Cell Biochem. 2003 Oct 15;90(3):534-47.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-174
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.