- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Native UchL1/PGP9.5 protein isolated from human brain was used as the immunogen for this anti-PGP9.5 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the anti-PGP9.5 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UCHL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, UCH-L1, 6---, Neuron cytoplasmic protein 95, PGP 95, PGP95, Ubiquitin thioesterase L1, UCHL1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7345
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb reacts with a protein of 20-30kDa, identified as PGP9.5, also known as ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase-1 (UchL1). Initially, PGP9.5 expression in normal tissues was reported in neurons and neuroendocrine cells but later it was found in distal renal tubular epithelium, spermatogonia, Leydig cells, oocytes, melanocytes, prostatic secretory epithelium, ejaculatory duct cells, epididymis, mammary epithelial cells, Merkel cells, and dermal fibroblasts. Furthermore, immunostaining for PGP9.5 has been shown in a wide variety of mesenchymal neoplasms as well. A mutation in PGP9.5 gene is believed to cause a form of Parkinson's disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-180
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.