- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human PGK2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: PGK2 antibody can be used for detection of PGK2 by ELISA at 1:312500. PGK2 antibody can be used for detection of PGK2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1309 - Human Placenta Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store PGK2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PGK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PGK2, PGK-2, PGKB, PGKPS, dJ417L20.2, HEL-S-272
- Protein Accession Number: NP_620061
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31543397
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5232
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PGK2 is a testis-specific form of phosphoglycerate kinase (EC 220.127.116.11), which catalyzes the reversible conversion of 1,3-diphosphoglycerate to 3-phosphoglycerate during glycolysis, generating one molecule of ATP. The PGK2 gene encodes a testis-specific form of phosphoglycerate kinase (EC 18.104.22.168), which catalyzes the reversible conversion of 1,3-diphosphoglycerate to 3-phosphoglycerate during glycolysis, generating one molecule of ATP. See also PGK1 (MIM 311800), which is ubiquitously expressed in all somatic tissues and maps to chromosome Xq13.
- 1: Mungall, A.J., (2003) Nature 425 (6960), 805-811.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-942
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.