- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 242-360 of human PGK2 (NP_620061.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 45kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PGK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PGK2, PGK-2, PGKB, PGKPS, dJ417L20.2, HEL-S-272
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5232
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is intronless, arose via retrotransposition of the phosphoglycerate kinase 1 gene, and is expressed specifically in the testis. Initially assumed to be a pseudogene, the encoded protein is actually a functional phosphoglycerate kinase that catalyzes the reversible conversion of 1,3-bisphosphoglycerate to 3-phosphoglycerate, during the Embden-Meyerhof-Parnas pathway of glycolysis, in the later stages of spermatogenesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-721
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.