- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PGA3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 45-73 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PGA3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PGA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pepsin A-3, Pepsinogen-3, PGA3
- Protein Accession Number: P0DJD8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 378521956
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1.0193E+14
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PGA3 shows particularly broad specificity; although bonds involving phenylalanine and leucine are preferred, many others are also cleaved to some extent.
- 1: Plebani, M., et al. Helicobacter 2(4):172-175(1997)
- 2: Fujinaga, M., et al. Protein Sci. 4(5):960-972(1995)
- 3: Zwiers, A., et al. Clin. Nephrol. 41(3):153-158(1994)
- 4: Ichinose, M., et al. Jpn. J. Cancer Res. 82(6):686-692(1991)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-897
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.