- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-140 of human PFN1 (NP_005013.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: COS-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: PC-12
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Jurkat
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 16kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PFN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PFN1, ALS18
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5216
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the profilin family of small actin-binding proteins. The encoded protein plays an important role in actin dynamics by regulating actin polymerization in response to extracellular signals. Deletion of this gene is associated with Miller-Dieker syndrome, and the encoded protein may also play a role in Huntington disease. Multiple pseudogenes of this gene are located on chromosome 1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-080
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.