- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Thr2-Val780
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 86.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PFKM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 6-phosphofructokinase, muscle typePhosphofructo-1-kinase isozyme APhosphofructokinase 1PhosphohexokinasePFKMPFKX, PFKX
- Protein Accession Number: P08237
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5213
- 6-phosphofructokinase, muscle type is a muscle-type isozyme that in humans is encoded by the PFKM gene. It belongs to the phosphofructokinase family and Two domains subfamily. PFKM functions as subunits of the mammalian tetramer phosphofructokinase, which catalyzes the phosphorylation of fructose-6-phosphate to fructose-1,6-bisphosphate. PFK1 converts fructose 6-phosphate and ATP into fructose 1,6-bisphosphate (through PFK-1), fructose 2,6-bisphosphate (through PFK-2) and ADP.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-345
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.