- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This PFDN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 86-113 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PFDN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PFDN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Prefoldin subunit 1, PFDN1, PFD1
- Protein Accession Number: O60925
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5201
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the prefoldin beta subunitfamily. The encoded protein is one of six subunits of prefoldin, amolecular chaperone complex that binds and stabilizes newlysynthesized polypeptides, thereby allowing them to fold correctly.The complex, consisting of two alpha and four beta subunits, formsa double beta barrel assembly with six protruding coiled-coils.
- 1: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 2: Stirling, P.C., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(11):7012-7021(2006)
- 3: Stelzl, U., et al. Cell 122(6):957-968(2005)
- 4: Simons, C.T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(6):4196-4203(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-165
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.