- HOST SPECIES: Sheep
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Platelet Factor 4 (PF4) purified from human platelet releasate.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: PF4 antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human PF4.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.01 M HEPES, pH 7.4, 0.15 M sodium chloride, 50% glycerol. No preservative added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store PF4 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PF4, C-X-C motif chemokine 4, CXCL4, Iroplact, Oncostatin-A, PF-4, SCYB4, Platelet factor 4
- Protein Accession Number: P02776
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 130304
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5196
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PF4 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-849
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $575.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.