- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-130 of human PEX2 (NP_001165558.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: NIH/3T3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 35kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PEX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PXMP3, RNF72, RING finger protein 72, PMP35, PMP3, PEX2, peroxisome assembly factor-1, peroxisomal membrane protein 3, 35kDa, peroxin-2, peroxin 2, PAF-1, PAF1, PXMP3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5828
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an integral peroxisomal membrane protein required for peroxisome biogenesis. The protein is thought to be involved in peroxisomal matrix protein import. Mutations in this gene result in one form of Zellweger syndrome and infantile Refsum disease. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-979
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin