- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DSIGKDGEKQDL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Liver shows vesicular staining in the cytoplasm of the hepatocytes. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PEX13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PEX13, peroxisome biogenesis factor 13, ZWS, NALD, peroxisomal biogenesis factor 13
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002609.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505723
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5194
- 1: Gould SJ, Kalish JE, Morrell JC, Bjorkman J, Urquhart AJ, Crane DI. Pex13p is an SH3 protein of the peroxisome membrane and a docking factor for the predominantly cytoplasmic PTs1 receptor. J Cell Biol. 1996 Oct;135(1):85-95.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-170
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.