- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Fish, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: A murine EHS laminin preparation was used as the immunogen for the Perlecan antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the Perlecan antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSPG2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3339
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb specifically precipitates heterogeneous material of high MW, identified as perlecan, a major heparan-sulfate proteoglycan (HSPG) within all basement membranes and cell surfaces. It does not cross-react with laminin, fibronectin, or dermatran sulfate proteoglycan. Because of perlecan s strategic location and ability to store and protect growth factors, it has been strongly implicated in the control of tumor cell growth and metastatic behavior. Perlecan possesses angiogenic and growth-promoting attributes primarily by acting as a co-receptor for basic fibroblast growth factor (FGF-2). Suppression of perlecan causes substantial inhibition of neoplastic growth and neovascularization. Thus, perlecan is a potent inducer of neoplasm growth and angiogenesis in vivo and therapeutic interventions targeting this key modulator of tumor progression may improve neoplastic treatment.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-398
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.