- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RKLQANKKVQGSRR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in lysates of cell line MCF7 (calculated MW of 93.3kDa according to NP_006466.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_006466.2; NP_001129406.1; NP_001129407.1; NP_001129408.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 100kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: periostin
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: POSTN, periostin, osteoblast specific factor, MGC119510, MGC119511, OSF-2, OSF2, PDLPOSTN, PN, RP11-412K4.1, periostin, OTTHUMP00000018268, OTTHUMP00000018269, OTTHUMP00000018270, OTTHUMP00000018271, osteoblast specific factor 2 (fasciclin I-like), osteoblast-specific factor 2, periodontal ligament-specific periostin, periostin, periostin isoform thy2, periostin isoform thy4, periostin isoform thy6, periostin isoform thy8
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006466.2,NP_001129406.1,NP_001129407.1,NP_001129408.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 209862907
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10631
- 1: Sen K, Lindenmeyer MT, Gaspert A, Eichinger F, Neusser MA, Kretzler M, Segerer S, Cohen CD.Periostin is induced in glomerular injury and expressed de novo in interstitial renal fibrosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-378
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin