- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QRAFEHALSHIQHN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:This antibody has been successfully used in Western blot on Mouse: Erika Gurzelera et al. (2019) Biochim Biophys Acta Gen Subj. 2019 Feb;1863(2):481-490. PMID: 30508567.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 2.5ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Perilipin 4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Perilipin4, Perilipin-4, Plin4, S3-12, mKIAA1881
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065593.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 157041252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57435
- 1: Wolins NE, Skinner JR, Schoenfish MJ, Tzekov A, Bensch KG, Bickel PE.Adipocyte protein S3-12 coats nascent lipid droplets.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-579
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.