- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PEMT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 170-199 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PEMT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PEMT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phosphatidylethanolamine N-methyltransferase, PEAMT, PEMT, PEMT2, PEMT, PEMPT, PNMT
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBM1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148887406
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10400
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PEMT is an enzyme which converts phosphatidylethanolamine to phosphatidylcholine by sequential methylation in the liver. The protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondria-associated membranes. The gene is within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17.
- 1: Walkey C.J., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1436:405-412(1999).
- 2: Shields D.J., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1532:105-114(2001).
- 3: Hu R.-M., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 97:9543-9548(2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-111
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.