- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PEF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 95-121 amino acids from the Central region of human PEF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PEF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Peflin, PEF protein with a long N-terminal hydrophobic domain, Penta-EF hand domain-containing protein 1, PEF1, ABP32
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBV8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74761895
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 553115
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a calcium-binding protein belonging tothe penta-EF-hand protein family. The encoded protein has beenshown to form a heterodimer with the programmed cell death 6 geneproduct and may modulate its function in Ca(2+) signaling.Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants and apseudogene has been identified on chromosome 1.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Hansen, C., et al. FEBS Lett. 545 (2-3), 151-154 (2003) :
- 3: Satoh, H., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1600 (1-2), 61-67 (2002) :
- 4: Kitaura, Y., et al. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 399(1):12-18(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-131
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.