- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PECI antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 331-358 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PECI.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ECI2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Enoyl-CoA delta isomerase 2, mitochondrial, DRS-1, Delta(3),delta(2)-enoyl-CoA isomerase, D3,D2-enoyl-CoA isomerase, Diazepam-binding inhibitor-related protein 1, DBI-related protein 1, Dodecenoyl-CoA isomerase, Hepatocellular carcinoma-associated antigen 88, Peroxisomal 3,2-trans-enoyl-CoA isomerase, pECI, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-1, ECI2, DRS1, HCA88, PECI
- Protein Accession Number: O75521
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10455
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PECI is an auxiliary enzyme that catalyzes an isomerization step required for the beta-oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids.
- 1: Scanlan,M.J., et.al., Int. J. Cancer 83 (4), 456-464 (1999)
- 2: Suk,K., et.al., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1454 (1), 126-131 (1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-592
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.