- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse monoclonal PD-L2 antibodies were raised against the extracellular domain of human PD-L2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P, WB
- SET CONTENTS: PD-L2 Antibody [4E10], Cat. No. RF16021 (20 μg)
PD-L2 Antibody [8C12], Cat. No. RF16022 (20 μg)
PD-L2 Antibody [7C7], Cat. No. RF16023 (20 μg)
PD-L2 Antibody [7C1], Cat. No. RF16024 (20 μg)
PD-L2 Antibody [10H4], Cat. No. RF16025 (20 μg)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. RF10001-06 - Raji Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. RF10001-04 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as protein A purified IgG1.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibodies can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cell-mediated immune responses are initiated by T lymphocytes that are themselves stimulated by cognate peptides bound to MHC molecules on antigen-presenting cells (APC). T-cell activation is generally self-limited as activated T cells express receptors such as PD-1 (also known as PDCD-1) that mediate inhibitory signals from the APC. PD-1 can bind two different but related ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, both of which are thought act as a negative regulator of T cell activation. However, it has been suggested that PD-L2 can act to stimulate an immunogenic response through an alternative receptor from PD-1.ProSci's Risk-FreeTM antibodies are mouse monoclonal antibodies made to improve in vivo studies. Unlike antibodies developed using proteins made in yeast or bacteria, Risk-FreeTM antibodies are developed with antigens expressed in mammalian cell lines, giving the most native post-translational modifications to the protein. Validated for flow cytometry and ELISA Rigorously tested for the following applications: Immunoblot Immunohistochemistry Immunocytochemistry Immunofluorescence Multiple antibodies per target allowing the user to choose the best antibody for their application Available individually or as a set Risk-FreeTM means they are guaranteed to work for their approved applications
- 1: Holling TM, Schooten E, and van Den Elsing PJ. Function and regulation of MHC class II molecules in T-lymphocytes: of mice and men. Hum. Immunol. 2004; 65:282-90.
- 2: Ishida Y, Agata Y, Shibahara K, et al. Induced expression of PD-1, a novel member of the immunoglobulin gene superfamily, upon programmed cell death. EMBO J. 1992; 11:3887-95.
- 3: LaGier J and Pober JS. Immune accessory functions of human endothelial cells are modulated by overexpression of B7-H1 (PDL1). Hum. Immunol. 2006; 67:568-78.
- 4: Zhang Y, Chung Y, Bishop C, et al. Regulation of T cell activation and tolerance by PDL2. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2006; 103:11695-700.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16020
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $315.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805