- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Phe 19 - Arg 238
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human PDL1 /CD274 Protein at 5μg/mL (100 μl/well),can bind Biotinylated Human PDCD1 Protein, C-Fc, His & AVI Tagged. The EC50 is typically 0. 16-2. 4μg/mL. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized rh PD-L1 / B7-H1 at 2μg/ml (100μl/well) can bind rhPD1/PDCD1 Fc Chimera with a linear range of 0. 05-1μg/ml. Measured by its ability to inhibit antiCD3 antibody induced IL2 secretion in human T lymphocytes. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0. 6-5μg/ml.
- PURITY: >98% as determined by SEC-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD274
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-L1, CD274, B7-H1, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054862.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29126
- Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 (PD-L1) is also known as cluster of differentiation (CD274) or B7 homolog 1 (B7-H1), is a member of the growing B7 family of immune molecules and is involved in the regulation of cellular and humoral immune responses. B7-H1 is a cell surface immunoglobulin superfamily with two Ig-like domains within the extracellular region and a short cytoplasmic domain. PD-L1 is highly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung and weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. PD-L1 is expressed on activated T-cells, B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes. PD-L1 is up-regulated on T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes after LPS and IFNG activation and up-regulated in B-cells activated by surface Ig cross-linking. PD-L1 involve in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner.
- 1: Dong H., et al., 1999, Nat. Med. 5:1365-1369.
- 2: Freeman G.J., et al., 2000, J. Exp. Med. 192:1027-1034.
- 3: Nishimura H., et al., 2001, Trends in Immunology 22:265.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16030-01
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805