- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat: (77%), Mouse: (71%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-PD-L1 antibody (RF16035) was raised against the extracellular domain of human PD-L1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.25 - 4 μg/mL; IF: 2 μg/mL; IHC-P: 5 μg/mL; ICC: 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human and mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry, Immunocytochemistry and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: PD-L1 Antibody has no cross-reactivity to PD-L2.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1224 - Daudi Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1340 - Human Stomach Carcinoma Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 33kD
Independent Antibody Validation (Figure 2) shows similar PD-L1 expression profile in both human and mouse cell lines detected by two independent anti-PD-L1 antibodies that recognize different epitopes, RF16035 against the center of human PD-L1 and RF16035 against the extracellular domain. PD-L1 proteins are detected in most of the cell lines, but not in A549 and THP-1 cells by the two independent antibodies.
siRNA Knockdown Validation (Figure 3): Anti-PD-L1 antibody (RF16035) specificity was further verified by PD-L1 specific siRNA knockdown. PD-L1 signal in HeLa cells transfected with PD-L1 siRNAs was much weaker in comparison with that in HeLa cells transfected with control siRNAs.
Overexpression Validation (Figure 1, 5, 10): Anti-PD-L1 antibodies (RF16035) can detect the overexpression of PD-L1 protein in 293 cells transfected with PD-L1.
- ISOFORMS: Human PD-L1 has 3 isoforms, including isoform 1 (290aa, 33.3kD), isoform 2 (176aa, 20.2kD), and isoform 3 (178aa, 20.5kD). This antibody detects human isoform 1&3, mouse and rat PD-L1 (290aa, 33kD for both of them).
- PURIFICATION: PD-L1 Antibody is supplied as protein A purified IgG1.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PD-L1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: PD-L1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD274
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-L1 Antibody: Programmed cell death 1 ligand-1, programmed death ligand 1, PDL1, PDL-1, B7-H1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054862
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7661534
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29126
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PD-L1 plays a critical role in induction and maintenance of immune tolerance to self. As a ligand for the inhibitory receptor PDCD1/CD279, PD-L1 modulates the activation threshold of T-cells and limits T-cell effector response (1). The PDCD1/CD279-mediated inhibitory pathway is exploited by tumors to attenuate anti-tumor immunity and facilitate tumor survival (2,3). Through a yet unknown activating receptor, it may costimulate T-cell subsets that predominantly produce interleukin-10 (IL10) (4).
- 1: Freeman et al. Exp. Med. 2000; 192:1027-34.
- 2: Burr et al. Nature 2017; 549:101-5.
- 3: Mezzadra et al. Nature 2017; 549:106-10.
- 4: Dong et al. Nat. Med. 1999 5:1365-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16035
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805