- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This PDK2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 378-407 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PDK2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: [Pyruvate dehydrogenase (acetyl-transferring)] kinase isozyme 2, mitochondrial, Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase isoform 2, PDH kinase 2, PDKII, PDK2, PDHK2
- Protein Accession Number: Q15119
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21431820
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5164
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PDK2 inhibits the mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase complex by phosphorylation of the E1 alpha subunit, thus contributing to the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- 1: Hiromasa, Y., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 278(36):33681-33693 (2003). Baker, J.C., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 275(21):15773-15781 (2000). Gudi, R., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 270(48):28989-28994 (1995). Sun, W. et al. Clin Cancer Res. January 15; 15(2): 476?84(2009).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-610
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.