- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This PDILT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 345-374 amino acids from the Central region of human PDILT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 67 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDILT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein disulfide-isomerase-like protein of the testis, PDILT
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N807
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 172045780
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 204474
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Probable redox-inactive chaperone involved in spermatogenesis.
- 1: Kottgen, A., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(5):376-384(2010)
- 2: Kottgen, A., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(6):712-717(2009)
- 3: van Lith, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(2):1376-1383(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-117
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.