- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-THPEEYTGPRDAE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 70kDa band observed in Human Pancreas lysates (calculated MW of 58.2kDa according to NP_006840.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to the glycosylated form. Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Pancreas. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1307 - Human Pancreas Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PDIA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PDIA2, protein disulfide isomerase family A, member 2, LA16c-314G4.2, PDA2, PDI, PDIP, PDIR, OTTHUMP00000067350, OTTHUMP00000197166, Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor gamma, pancreas-specific protein disulfide isomerase, pancreatic protein disulfide isomerase, protein disulfide isomerase A2, protein disulfide isomerase, pancreatic, protein disulfide isomerase-associated 2, protein disulfide-isomerase A2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006840.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 94966757
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64714
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-846
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.